Peace of Mind, So You Can Focus on Your Business
At Xpress Office Solutions, we believe that business owners are at their best when they are managing their operations, not stuck filing paperwork.
Annual Report filings can be time-consuming, especially when you are juggling all the demands of running your business. If you do business in more than one state, the challenge is even more complex.
Xpress Office Solutions helps you maintain your Collection Agency License. Sometimes, organizations could be fined for collection related infractions if not properly registered. We help organizations obtain Bonds and letter of continuation to file for Collection Agency License.
We simplify the process, ensuring your annual reports are filed automatically, accurately and on time. No more late fees or additional charges for inaccurate filings.
Xpress Office Solutions helps you maintain a “good standing” status with your state, so you can focus on your business.Order Your Managed Annual Report Package Today!
How it Works
You provide some simple information, and we do the rest. Xpress Office Solutions will:
- Create your account
- Notify when each report is due
- Automatically update your company information
- Notify you of the information that will be filed with your state
- Process your Annual Report
- Notify you of the successful filing
Exceptional Annual Report Service
Xpress Office Solutions monitors, manages, and files every one of your annual reports to ensure that they are filed on time and according to state specifications.
- We monitor your state deadlines to ensure that each report is filed in a timely manner
- We update the state with any changes in your company information
- You can rest assured knowing that your company remains compliant with your state for another year
It’s important to check your entity’s status with the state on a regular basis, ideally monthly. Depending on your business structure, doing this manually could be time-consuming and cumbersome, but it’s well worth the effort.
63 Parkhill Road, Nottingham, MD 21236
We are open:
Monday – Friday 9AM – 5PM